Friday, June 29, 2012

If only I could Read Directions!

Friends with Flair viewers, I apologize.  That entry is 2 down now.  Please scroll to find it.  There's Unity stamps in the next entry, too, though!

I never was very good at following the rules!  Once I started linking my projects on the "those that are left behind" blog hop on cropchocolate.com, I saw that one project can only be entered in 3 challenges.  Darn!  And I was on such a roll with that patriotic card.  But never fear, I'll just whip out another one!  This card will be entered in 3 and only 3 challenges.  And they are:

bethd488 - http://engineeringmemories.blogspot.comPROJECT USING THE AMERICAN FLAG AS INSPIRATION -COULD USE RED, WHITE, BLUE, STRIPES, STARS, ETC.
scrapaddict-laura - http://scrapaddict4life.blogspot.com/CREATE A CARD USING A JOURNAL BOX (aka JOURNAL DIE CUT, JOURNAL SQUARE, ETC..) AND BLING
Christina - www.thriftysisters-chris.blogspot.comA PROJECT CELEBRATING CANADA DAY OR INDEPENDENCE DAY
And, here's the newest challenge entry:

4 comments:

  1. Great card!So nice it can be used 3 times since time is short...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card, Julie! Love that MME line ("American Made")... I think I bought 3 or 4 or 5 packs of it when it was offered on CC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie....I love your card! Great use of the journal box and bling....it's so cute! Thanks for linking up to my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card!!! So simple, but so stunning!!! Thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete