Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ippity and CropChocolate.com challenges

I'm posting 2 cards this evening.  The first one is for the current Ippity Chick Challenge, and I'm submitting it just under the wire -- only hours to spare.  The second card is for the challenge that just started today on CropChocolate.com.  We are to use both masculine and feminine embellishments, along with a 3D item.

Here's the sketch I used on the Ippity Chick Challenge:


And, here's what I did with the sketch:


Don't you just love those fat bumblebees?  They make me smile!

And here's my masculine/feminine card for the cropchocolate challenge:


I made two of these.  They both say "Happy Father's Day" inside, and will go to both of our Dads.  I'm considering the rhinestones to be the feminine touch to this card, and the 3D element.

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch and the bees.. Great Job, thanks for playing!

    Heather Flaherty
    {ippity} Chick
    www.iheartippity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GREAT! LOVE that sun on your IPPITY card!!
    ~JenMarie Taylor ~ {ippity} Chick

    ReplyDelete