Sunday, February 3, 2013

3D Valentine's -- bag style!

3 Girl JAM has a new challenge and it's 3D plus ribbon.  Well, I love creating 3D boxes and bags, so this one's right up my alley.  And, with Valentine's Day right around the corner, I decided to create a couple Valentine's bags.  I used 3 Girl Jam ribbon on both of these -- just a touch -- to add some class to them.

Both bags were cut out on my Silhouette.  I used papers from a grab bag I purchased from cropchocolate.com, so I'm sorry, I can't give credit to collection, but I know the paper on the left is My Mind's Eye, and the bag on the right is made from Echo Park paper.  I also used a little velvet ribbon on the right bag (from my stash).  I'm also entering this in craftycreationschallengeblog.com's "anything but a card" challenge. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Cute gift bags, Julie! Our weekend went crazy when fil called 11 pm Friday night to say he fell on the ice. We live a mile away. We got there and he was laying 1/2 out the door. He dragged himself to the house and couldn't get in or get up. Broken hip! Mil had blankets on him. Called the ambulance, stayed up all night, transferred to Sioux Falls. Hip replacement noon-3:00 Sat. DH and I got about 2 hrs of sleep and I stayed over with mil last night. Got home 11 this a.m. But he is doing good so far. Sure glad we were close enough to help! Be careful on that ice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bags. I really like the paper you chose. Someone will be getting a special treat. Thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM's challenge.

    Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super sweet! Great papers! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bags - thanks for sharing! :) Thank you for joining us at CCC this week! :)

    Hugs
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty bags! I love, LOVE this type of gift... giving and receiving. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete