Thursday, August 22, 2013

Welcome Baby -- for Cameo Creations Challenges

My friend, Monica, over at Cameo Creations Challenges, just had a baby.  In honor of the big event, the challenge the next two weeks is all about babies.  Make anything with a baby theme and come link up with us!
We seem to have many pregnant women at the nursing home where I work.  I know they all need money for the basics -- like diapers.  With that in mind, when buying gifts for moms-to-be, I tend to lean towards gift certificates. I created a couple of gift boxes sized to fit a gift certificate perfectly.  They were, of course, cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.
 

I used some two sided card stock from Echo Park, where one side was dark teal, and the other side was lemon yellow.  I used these two cut files from the Silhouette store: teddy favor box and onsie favor box.  I added some Stickles in True Blue and Yellow, and my boxes were ready to go!
Come join us at the Cameo Creations Challenge blog!


1 comment: