Thursday, September 5, 2013

Everybody loves cupcakes -- for Get Inky! Stamps

There's a cupcake challenge going on (Cakes, Cakes, and Cupcakes) at the Get Inky! Challenge blog, and Get Inky! Stamps sells some adorable cupcake stamps in their Etsy shop, so this should be a fun, easy one to participate in.
Last week, on the Get Inky! Stamps blog, I left a little sneak of what I was making today on the "What'cha Workin' on Wednesday" post.  Laura Turcotte guessed it right!
 

I made a cupcake holder for the challenge, using my Silhouette and some Close to My Heart papers.  I stamped a cute cupcake image several times using Close To My Heart Saddle ink, fussy cut it, layered it up, used some Stickles on it to make it look like frosting, stamped and fussy cut a bow, and stamped a sentiment. All the stamped images are from the Get Inky! Sew Sweet Cupcake set. And, there's room inside the box for one delicious cupcake. 
Here's a close up of the stamped images.  Yummy!
 



 Let's see your cake and cupcake creations.  Get inky! friends and enter the challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment