Monday, October 21, 2013

I used Bling!

Hello friends, I hope you enjoyed your weekend! My husband and I had a great time celebrating his birthday and exploring the south shores of Lake Superior.  Or should I say, we had fun exploring in between rain and snow showers! Mother Nature wasn't 100% cooperative!
The Joy's Life design team is using bling this week. I'm not a huge user of bling on my projects, but I managed to use it on this pumpkin shaped card...

 
I used one of my favorite stamp sets -- "It's All Fall Puns" Stamp Set.
 
 
You can find it, and all of the wonderful Joy's Life stamps here, in the Joy's Life Store.
Here's another view of the card, showing the shape a little better:
 
 
The papers are from Close To My Heart.  They are the Sarita 12x12 collection.  The rhinestones are also from Close To My Heart.  The ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM and is the London Blue from the Wine & Jewels bundle.
I promised to announce the winner of the blog candy from the weekend's All Fall hop. Random.org chose commenter #10 (Teresa K): "This banner is just adorable! Wow, I am not sure I could pull an all nighter any more myself- but it sure did not affect your creativity! Great job!
Teresa K" So, Teresa K, please get in touch with me so I can mail your blog candy off to you ASAP!  Thanks! And, I hope you enjoyed today's sweet little card.


2 comments: