Thursday, March 6, 2014

Springtime Wishes -- for 3 Girl JAM

Happy Thursday, crafty friends.  I'm posting today for 3 Girl JAM, and I'm thinking positive.  Instead of coloring snow boots,  and snowmen, I'm thinking spring.  What do you think?


I used some of my favorite Goblin Green 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon on this card, from the Spooky Bundle (just to prove you can use it ANY season) and a Pinque Peacock stick pin. 
DP papers -- My Mind's Eye
Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Stamp Set (sentiment) -- Close To My Heart
Markers -- Copic 
Stamp Set (rain boots) -- Great Impressions
Sparkle flourish -- Close To My Heart

If you "need" some of this ribbon (and you KNOW you do!) visit the 3 Girl JAM Store. Use code JO10 at checkout to save 10% on everything in the store.  Start shopping!
Thanks for checking out my card.  Please come back tomorrow for "Julie's 2nd Blogoversary Blog Hop".  I'm celebrating 2 years of blogging, hopping with some of the friends I've made through my blog.
There's lots of prizes to win throughout the hop -- including 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon, and Pinque Peacock products.  Plus LOTS more!  March 7-9!

3 comments:

  1. THOSE BOOTS ARE A KICKIN............so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH ... so so cute! Come on SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good gravy this is super cute. I've been looking for the perfect pair of boots…wish these were wearable…I'd have you send them to me.!

    ReplyDelete