Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mid-challenge Inspiration for DigiStamps4Joy

Hello, and happy Wednesday, everyone! It is finally beginning to feel like Spring here in NW WI.  All but the largest of snow banks have melted, and the ice is off the small lake across the road from where I live.  The large lakes will remain iced over for another week or so, making for excellent springtime birding close to home!
The current challenge at DigiStamps4Joy is Easter/Spring.  Since we're past Easter, I went with a springtime theme, making this sweet card:
 My very first pet ever was a rabbit named Sniffer.  I got him for Easter when I was 7, and had him for 7 years.  This card brings back many sweet memories of my dear childhood friend.
The name of the digi is "Hello Bunny" (jl124)

I colored the image with Copic markers, used designer papers by Pebbles Papers, I used a Spellbinders label die and a Cheery Lynn butterfly die. The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company. The bling is from my stash.
I hope you enter your spring/Easter projects in the DigiStamps4Joy challenge.  I'd love to see what you've made!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
The Cheerful Stamp Pad -- use 3 different papers
Crafting from the Heart -- anything goes
Crafty Bloggers Network -- diecut or embossing
Cutie Pie Challenge -- Cute Easter Bunnies or anything but a card
Digi Sketch Challenge -- sketch or flowers
Markerpop -- ATG
Scrapbook Stamp Society -- ATG/optional to use yellow
Stamp and Create -- Spring Flowers
The Crazy Challenge Blog -- Spring is Here
Incy Wincy Design Challenge -- Furry Friends

17 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card and a lovely little girl!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Thank you for participatin Fitztown Challenge
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 84: use 3 different papers, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, this is such a bright, happy card! I love the image too. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice card! love the colours! thank you for joining in with us at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck!!
    MaryLee DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scallop corners are great here, Julie. They look perfect with this sweet image, how adorable, eh?! I had to grin at "sniffer" what a cute name for a bunny. Great card my dear! Hope your day is a happy one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie this is s sweet and a beautiful card.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator




    ReplyDelete
  9. this is very pretty and i really like the coordinating papers you used. thank you for joining our "use 3 designer papers" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fantastic card. I love that image and your papers are perfect. Great coloring as well.
    Thanks so much for Joining us this week at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie this is such a serene creation with beautiful colouring and design. This is so perfect for our PEACE theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card and a fabulous memory, Thank you for joining us at Imagination crafts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card love the little bunny.
    Lynne Incy wincy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card and you have been
    Chosen as GD on The Cheerful Stp Pad. Please contact me ASAP at vickiromaine@tahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oops! My email is vickiromaine@yahoo.com. Pls contact me ASAP about being GD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card expressing the peace that comes when one is surrounded by beauty. Love those diecut edges! Thanks for playing in the Path of Positivity challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw this on the Path of Positivity blog, and what a sweet card - I have a photo of my daughter when she was a little girl that reminds me of this image! I love your colouring skills.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete