Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Rain Boots... for My Scrap Chick

Hello, crafty friends.  Thanks for stopping by.  I'm posting today for My Scrap Chick. I decided to take a break from Easter projects and make a Spring-themed card.


How's that for cute?  The frog/rainboot/umbrella image comes from the My Scrap Chick set, "Rainy Day Kids".
All the papers from the card are from Close To My Heart.  They retired several years ago, but I've been hoarding that cloud paper.  The sentiment is a stamp by Great Impressions Stamps.  The bling is from my stash.   
I hope you enjoyed today's card.  I had a great time making it!

4 comments:

  1. Cute indeed! Your cloud background paper is great with your sweet froggy and umbrella...and of course the cute boots! Great card my friend. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie what a cute and colourful card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love the frog in the boots, the papers are cute and there is an umbrella. This Seattle girl thinks it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete