Wednesday, May 14, 2014

When it Rains....

I've got a quick post today, sharing a watercolor resist card I made to enter in a couple challenges.  It's been raining non-stop here all spring, so I wish I had a pair of these boots!


The adorable image and sentiment stamps are from Great Impressions Stamps. I embossed the image and sentiment with black embossing powder, then used watercolor paints.  The umbrella is a die from Memory Box.  The black rhinestones are from my stash.  The purple background paper is from Paper Wishes.  The Sorbet and Smoky Plum cardstock are from Close To My Heart.  
Enjoy your Wednesday, and heed my advice!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Great Impressions Challenge Blog -- use a Great Impressions Tutorial (watercolor Emboss technique)
Just Be Creative Crazy -- May Linky Party -- ATG

8 comments:

  1. Those boots are just too sweet! Beautifully colored, Julie…and the umbrella is a nice touch…stay dry and enjoy the flowers!! Happy Wednesday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Julie, you didn't need to take the watercolour class! You already had it down pat! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun, Julie! LOVE the bright colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love all the colour! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is darling. As all of the cards you have made with adorable rain boots and the flowers in them. Smile makers for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, I just LOVE the image you used, one of my favorites! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that image, beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card and you chose the perfect technique to show off the image.

    ReplyDelete