Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Christmas in August -- for SVG Attic

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I'm trying to get a jump start on my Christmas cards, making one or 2 a month so the task isn't so overwhelming when the holiday season arrives.  SVG Attic recently released a new Christmas card kit, and it was just the inspiration I needed to make a Christmas card:

This card is part of the JGW Sweet Wishes Card Kit.  It is larger than most cards I make, measuring 5x7 -- plenty of space to catch up with family and friends.
Here's another angle:

I used some retired Christmas papers from Close To My Heart on this card, and the bling is from my stash.
Visit the SVG Attic blog for tons of great inspiration and ideas using the wonderful SVG Attic kits.

4 comments:

  1. and yet ANOTHER amazing shape card. love this sweet treat...good luck getting your holiday cards done this year. i am NEVER ready for sending mine on time anymore..shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so festive! Great use of that patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete