Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Christmas Wishes -- for SVG Attic

Happy Tuesday! There's a chill in the air at night here in Northern Wisconsin, reminding all of us that Fall is just around the corner, and Christmas is not that far away.  I've been trying to make several Christmas cards each month throughout the year.  With the help of the delightful SVG Attic JGW Sweet Wishes Card Kit, I've managed to get more than several made this month (pat on the back).  Today, I'm showing you 2 cards, but it's one variation of the same theme.  I used the Vintage Sleigh card to make these:


Both cards are pretty similar, with the only exception being I used designer paper (Echo Park Dots & Stripes) on the sleigh on the top card.  I love how lacy and wintery the sleigh looks!  I used double sided cardstock from Echo Park.  It's actually the same piece of cardstock, just reversed for a different look on each card.  The sentiment is a Unity Stamp Company stamp.  All other cardstock is from Close To My Heart.  The bling is from my stash.
This JGW Sweet Wishes Card Kit is a wonderful kit -- check it out for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. As my days on the computer have become more and more scarce this summer...I just have to tell you how much I enjoy sitting down and catching up on all of your creations, my friend. This sleigh is spectacular! love it oodles!! Both cards are full of holiday wonder.

    ReplyDelete