Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Amour -- for DigiStamps4Joy

It's Wednesday, and time for some mid-challenge inspiration at DigiStamps4Joy.  The theme this challenge is "Anniversary". There are many great digis that fit this theme in the DigiStamps4Joy store.  
Here's my take on the Anniversary theme:

I used the DigiStamps4Joy digi, "Flower Frame" on this card.  I colored it with ShinHan Touch Twin markers.

The designer papers and glitter ribbon are from Paper Wishes.  The "Amour" sentiment, die cut hearts, and glitter tape are from Close To My Heart.
Check out the other wonderful projects from this super talented design team, and then make your own 'anniversary' themed project. You have until October 14th. 
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz -- All Sentimental
D.L. Art -- October Linky Challenge

1 comment: