Friday, October 3, 2014

Boo? for 3 Girl JAM

Happy Friday, my crafty friends.  I have the pleasure of posting today on the 3 Girl JAM blog, and also showing some NEW products being offered.  It's October, and I'm starting to make Halloween cards for my nursing home residents.  I strive for cute, not spooky.  I think this fits that category nicely:

Now, before anyone gets all gaga about my coloring skills, I want you to know that this is a pre-colored image by Whoopsi Daisy.  I just printed her on my printer.  No coloring required. The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company.
But, what I really want to show you is that beautiful new 3 Girl JAM lace and diagonal trim. Ooo-la-la!  Isn't it amazing? The Simply White lace comes in 2 varieties, and they are both so pretty and delicate.  The diagonal 1/8" ribbon comes in 4 colors. Fun!
You can get this new lace and trim at a discount!  Use code JO10 for 10% off anything you order. Yeah!
A new challenge starts tomorrow on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  Come find out who won this month's birthday challenge, and find out what we have in store for you next month.  It'll be spooky fun!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons -- Too Cute to Spook
Divas by Design -- Spooky
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge -- Transport (witches ride brooms)
Die Cuttin' Divas -- ATG
Crafty Sentiments -- bingo (designer paper, diecut, sentiment)

8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Julie with awesome colouring. Love the lace trimming.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work, Julie! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Transport It” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card! I LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card with such a darling image. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafting for all Seasons Challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey. She's a little cutie either way!! Love how you put this card together Julie. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card with wonderful colouring.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your spooky card. A fabulous image colours and design.
    Thank for entering the Divas by Design challenge.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete