Monday, October 13, 2014

Oh, Nuts! for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge on the Eureka Stamps challenge blog.  This week's theme is one of my all-time favorites: shaped cards.  I just love to make shaped cards -- the possibilities are endless, so I had so much fun with this one!
I used Eureka Stamps digi 16301 (Nutty Squirrel) and digi 16105(228) "Oh, Nuts" on this card.  I colored the Nutty Squirrel with Copic markers.  The papers are from Close To My Heart.  The leaf-shaped chipboard is from UmWow Studio, and the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This acorn-shaped card is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut it out.  I also used a Spellbinder die for the shape behind the squirrel.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Jellypark Challenges -- Autumn/Fall
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG
D.L. Art -- October Linky Challenge
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
AUD Sentiments -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. i AM NUTS ABOUT THIS..........SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming and sweet. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun shaped card, cute image and fab colours!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete