Wednesday, October 1, 2014

You. are. old.

There's a new challenge blog in town and it launches today!  The Inspiration Destination Challenge blog starts it's first challenge today, and the theme is ALWAYS ATG!  So, come join myself and the rest of the design team, and have FUN!
Speaking of fun, I had a blast creating this card.  I used a digi from our first sponsor, Fitztown:


The digi is from the Etsy shop, Morgan's Fae World.  It is part of the "Set of 8 Vintage Cars".  I wanted the digi to look old, vintage, rusty.  I used Tim Holt Distress markers and a water brush to get this look.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company. The papers and medal studs are from Close To My Heart.
Come join our challenge this week and every week at Inspiration Destination!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Julie love the colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying for you to publish so I could come read how you achieved that paint job on the truck! It looks great! Thank you for coming along with me on my new adventure, Julie! I'm sure it's gonna be a blast and I'm thrilled to have you going along with me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. Am. Old. I know...I know! This is fantastic-o my dear! I adore that vintage truck and the brads are super cool with this design. Perfect for any him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really good man card, wonderful colouring. Thanks for joining us ata Cardz 4 Guyz, unfortunately your card doesn't fit our challenge, ' No Balls Allowed (Sport), but we would love to see you joining us again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great guy card and I love those CTMH studs to.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun truck and love those pointy brads!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Transport It Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete