Monday, November 17, 2014

Give Thanks -- Guest Designing for PoP

I have the privilege of representing DigiStamps4Joy today while guest designing on the Path of Positivity challenge blog.  DigiStamps4Joy is sponsoring the PoP challenge this month.  The theme, appropriately, is "Gratitude".  Here's my card...


I used the DigiStamps4Joy image, "Diamond Beauties" on this card.  I colored it with Copic markers and inked the edges with distress inks.


The sentiment was computer generated.  I fussy cut the image out and mounted it on designer paper by Close To My Heart. The burlap ribbon and bling are also from CTMH.
Gratitude -- I have so much to be thankful for.  Every day of my life, I try to remember to thank God for the gifts He has given me.  I try to use those gifts to His glory.  Each day that I am at work at the nursing home, I am thankful for a job where I feel fulfilled and needed.  I am thankful for a husband who loves me and supports this crazy hobby of mine.  I thank God for medicine that is helping with the pain and stiffness from RA. I am thankful for my lovely Golden Retriever, Sophie, that brings so much joy to so many people. I could go on and on.  I am thankful for many incredible friends. Yes, I give thanks with a grateful heart.  I am also thankful to Lisa and her design team for the opportunity, once again to guest design for the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.
Come join the Grateful Challenge at the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.  There are many great images at DigiStamps4Joy if you need some inspiration.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Outlawz -- Monday Greetings -- Thanksgiving
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
D.L. Art -- Nov. Linky party

1 comment:

  1. So much to be grateful for! That burlap piece sets off your image perfectly. I love this warm and inspiring card.

    ReplyDelete