Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hello! for IDCB

It's Wednesday, and time for a new challenge at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog (IDCB).  This week, our sponsor is The Paper Shelter.  I had a great time with the image and digital paper I was provided with!


The image and paper are both from Capture the Moment.  I printed the paper out at 5x5 inches.  Then, I placed it on a Cricut 12x12 mat, and cut a 5 inch tag from the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge.  I fussy cut the darling girl holding the camera -- she's the pre-colored version -- mounting her on a piece of Juniper CTMH card stock.  I used Thickers for the 'Hello' sentiment.  There's some 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon and Timeless Twine on here, too.
Join us this week at IDCB where it's always Anything Goes!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown -- Use your favorite embellishment (2 of mine here -- crinkle ribbon and twine)
D.L. Art -- January Linky Party

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Julie love the image and fabulous colour's you have used
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tag and the colours you've used for the background go with the pre-coloured image beautifully. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    I think your tag is great. Lovely colours.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, great tag, such gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Tag Julie! Love the colors and that ribbon finishes it off perfectly!

    hugs,
    Amy-DT sis
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Julie this is such a super fun tag.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag!! So fun and colorful with the cute image :) So glad you shared it with us at TT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie this is just so beautifully vibrant. Love the girl and the design papers you used.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I was tickled to see this over at Tuesday Throwdown, right?! I'm a crinkle ribbon fan as well and a Julie O fan too! Thanks for sharing sweet friend. Hope your week is going to be a great one!

    ReplyDelete