Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Warm Wishes -- for Crafty Sentiments

It's Wednesday, and I'm posting today for Crafty Sentiments Inspirations Blog.  It's still very much winter here in NW Wisconsin, so this cute image appealed to me very much!
I made this card using a variety of sizes of circle dies, and one fancy circle die for the largest size.
I colored "Sammy - Thank You" with Copic markers.  I generally pick my papers first (these are Snowhaven Papers from Close To My Heart). The sentiment is from Newton's Nook.  The crinkle ribbon is by 3 Girl JAM.
Get out your circle dies and create your own shaped card!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon -- Round and round We Go
Die Cuttin' Divas -- Odd Card (Not Square or Rectangle)
Fresh Brewed Designs -- Animals
The Paper Shelter -- Animal Magic

6 comments:

  1. Great winter card. Love the colors of all the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed card Julie, I love the card shape also the wonderful colours and the cutie image a smashing creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Julie ... I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. WARM wishes to you my friend...as we venture above 22 degrees tomorrow. I am over this mess, but your card is surely a bright and warm spot in my frigid day! Love this particular shape so much and that bright bow. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete