Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Butterfly Mini Basket

It's Wednesday, and I'm posting today for Snapdragon Snippets.  One of the big events I coordinate every year for my job is the Volunteer Appreciation Party.  We have over 70 volunteers in my nursing home, and they are all invited in for a meal.  Decorating for the event is the fun part!  I try to come up with projects that the residents can help me with.  We made 12 of these baskets yesterday to use as table decorations, but also as door prizes.  They will be filled with, of course, chocolate!

I used 2 Snapdragon Snippets cutting files on this basket: the Shamrocks Trio Mini Basket and the Wonderful Days Title (just the butterflies).
I used BoBunny double dot papers for most of this.  The larger dot paper was in my scraps.  The brads are from Close To My Heart.  We had a great time assembling 12 of these yesterday.  They look adorable and I think they will be a hit!
Make sure and visit the Snapdragon Snippets blog often for lots of great inspiration. 

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant basket Julie great colours, it must have been such fun having the residents helping you make some of these, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun! I love hearing how you interact with the residents. Your love for people is beautiful! I bet these were a big hit too.

    ReplyDelete