Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Beautiful -- for The East Wind

It's Tuesday, and New Release day at The East Wind.  Today, I colored up Lucy Loo 'Hair on Top'.  This one was definitely good practice for hair!
I colored Lucy Loo 'Hair on Top' with Copic markers, then inked around the edges with distress inks.  
I cut out the image with a Spellbinders label die.  The designer papers are from My Mind's Eye.  I cut the card out on my Silhouette, using an SVG file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  The lace and crinkle ribbons are from 3 Girl JAM.  The stick pin is from Prima Marketing. The sentiment is a stamp from Close To My Heart. 
Shop The East Wind Etsy shop for this new release and many more fantastic images!

2 comments:

  1. Great Shaped Card and I LOVE how you colored the hair! Looks amazing! :) Have a Great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this when I saw it on Insta! I had to let you know here just how much I'm digging her hairdo with the little "extras" stashed away in there. What a totally sassy little lady. Love the asian theme too.

    ReplyDelete