Friday, June 5, 2015

Shine Bright -- for Art by Miran

Hello, crafty friends.  I have an adorable image to share with you today.  I received it as part of a progressive challenge a few months ago.  Then, my father-in-law died, and I didn't have a chance to use it.  I'm back on track now, and got the opportunity to color this cutie up, and put her on a card today.  She's an Art by Miran digi:

This is Gem, and I colored her with Copic markers.  I used a bit of Wink of Stella on the gem. 
I cut out the shaped card on my Silhouette Cameo.  The card base is some Gold Luxe paper from Papertrey Ink.  The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye.  The oval cross-stitched die is from Die-namics. The gem embellishment is from Studio Calico.  The crinkle ribbon is 3 Girl JAM. The sentiment is part of a stamp from Unity Stamp Company.  I used a Marvy Uchida stamp marker on the part of the sentiment I wanted to use.

I'm linking this card up with Art by Miran's design team call.  They are looking for designers for both their showcase team and their challenge team.  I'd love the opportunity to work with these delightful images on a regular basis, and to be part of an incredibly talented, no-drama team. I find true joy in coloring and designing, often using my Silhouette or Explore to enhance my projects.  Being creative brings me joy!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party
AUD Sentiments -- Bingo (Ribbon, Digi stamp, 3D item {gem})

9 comments:

  1. I love wink of Stella! So hard to capture the sparkle! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous...I love the shape of it, and the gem details. You colored her beautifully too. Good luck with the DT call:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hun, beautiful coloring and design! Good Luck with the DT Call !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, this is precious! Love your design with the shiny paper and diamond shapes. OK, I'm putting on a DT hat now -- I'm so tickled to see you entering our "BINGO" challenge at Aud Sentiments. Good luck and please come play with us again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! Gorgeous Card!!! LOVE the Image, Coloring that cool Gem! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and I love the shape! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at TTCRD this week and please come and play again tomorrow for our new "Anything goes" challenge. I also love visitors: ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creations are stunning. Fabulous colouring. Thank you for coming along to Unicorn to see us. Hugs. Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is fab - I just love it. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and good luck in the draw. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about your dad. You did a great job on this image and card. Thanks for joining us at ABM (Art By MiRan). *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete