Friday, July 31, 2015

It's a Dog's Life -- for QKR Stampede

Today is my final project for QKR Stampede Challenge blog.  I've been on the team for a year now, and it's time for a break.  However, I will miss the delightfully quirky images and the wonderful bunch of ladies I've grown to enjoy so much!  This week's challenge this is 'Washi tape'.  Love the stuff!


This super fun image, from QKR Stampede, of course, is "Walking the Dog"(digi17102).  The sentiment, also from QKR Stampede, is "Dog's Life"(digi14619).  I colored 'Walking the Dog' with Copic markers. I've had the Washi tape for so long, I don't remember the brand name.  The Dog designer paper is digital, and is from Pixel Scrapper.

Come join us this week at QKR Stampede.  Use a bit of your Washi tape, and enter it in the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. oh this is me daily great image and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that background paper and your paw print washi!! Such a fun, cute little card, Julie O!

    ReplyDelete