Tuesday, August 18, 2015

You're Pretty Awesome! - for The Cutting Cafe

It's Inspiration Time at The Cutting Cafe.  This time, we're showcasing Elisha Jean and Friends, and Elena Jean and Friends.  These are all printable sets.

I'd like to introduce you to Rose B. - part of the Big Girls Elena Jean and Friends set.


Rose B. is big! She prints out at nearly 6 inches.  I colored her with Copic markers, then fussy cut her.  I cut her layered dress out with My Silhouette, using the SVG cutting files that come with the set.  The tag was made using my Cricut Explore. The sentiment tag was also cut out on my Cricut.  The sentiment is a stamp from Close To My Heart.  The crinkle ribbon on the tag is from 3 Girl JAM.  All other embellishments were found in my stash.

Visit the Cutting Cafe blog Aug. 21 or after, leave a comment on the inspiration post, and you could win 3 sets of your choice!  Enjoy all the great projects from the talented design team while you're there.  You won't be disappointed!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:
D.L. Art -- August Linky  Challenge

5 comments:

  1. oh my word........rose b is lovely...she looks like an older sister...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet tag!! Adorable image!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag Julie. Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose B. is a darling gal. This is the perfect image for a tag.

    ReplyDelete