Monday, September 7, 2015

You Rock! for Not Just Cards

It's time for a new challenge at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog -- where our theme is always anything goes.  Link up anything, as many times as you want, and enter as many other challenges as you want.  Just be creative and have FUN!

Our sponsor this month is Alicia Bel.  Check out her store for some really fun digi images!



I used the image called "Harley Davidson."



I colored "Harley Davidson" with Copic markers.  Designer papers and sentiment sticker are from My Mind's Eye.  Other card stock and bling dots are from Close To My Heart.

We're presently having a blog hop at Not Just Cards to celebrate our  1-year birthday. There are LOTS of prizes to win, so please come hop with us.  You have all month!  Then, make something -- or lots of things -- and link up with us at Not Just Cards Challenge blog.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:
D.L. Art -- Sept. Linky challenge

3 comments:

  1. What a cool image Julie, and I just love how your color her and also the angled paper in the background
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete