Saturday, January 23, 2016

Tons of Love -- for Great Impressions Stamps

It's another Saturday, and another post for Great Impressions Stamps. I am having so much fun on this team!

Today, I'm showing off the delightful Heart Struck Elephant(F571):



I colored Heart Struck elephant (F571) with Copic markers, and fussy cut it out. I mounted this onto a circle die cut. Then I stamped the coordinating sentiment A Ton (B238) directly onto the card base. 

I try to make Valentine cards for all the residents in the nursing home where I work.  I've got one more for the pile!  Yea!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- January Linky Party
Not Just Cards -- ATG
PDE Linky party -- ATG

8 comments:

  1. Oh man! That is one cute elephant! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party. ~DT Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Pause Dream Enjoy, Jackie CT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute elephant card! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and image. Love the layout and colors. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute, Julie!!! I LOVE the fun black and white patterns on bottom, with the bright colors up top! Fabulous card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the elephant image! Thanks so much for joining us at the PDE Linky Party Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete