Sunday, February 28, 2016

Bloom -- for Coloring Without Boundaries

The last Sunday of the month -- that means it's time for the Coloring Without Boundaries design team to showcase their talent with Lacy Sunshine images by the ever-so-talented Heather Valentin. 

Today, I used Copic markers, and colored up the delightful Tina Tulips Flower Pot Pretty


Here's how I colored Tina Tulips Flower Pot Pretty --

skin -- E000, E00, E04, D11. E21, BV000 (under eyes), E13 (brows), R21, R22 (lips), R20 (cheeks).  Eyes -- V12, V04, V06, V17

Hair -- this first pic is the first color, YG45.  I generally color light to dark, but with hair, I'm just the opposite, starting dark to light.

Next, I add YG25...

The third color, YG23 is added:

Then, the finishing touches.  YG21 is added, then I go over the hair again with my 2 darkest colors.

Colors in the rest of the project:
Leaves -- G40, G43, G46
Tulips -- BV000, BV01, BV04, RV00, RV02, RV04
Pot -- E93, E95, E97, E99

Here she is, made into a card:

Designer papers on this card are from Heartfelt Creations.  Card stock is by Close To My Heart.  I used a variety of Spellbinders dies to make this card.  The crinkle ribbon and bow is from 3 Girl JAM. 

There are some fantastic tutorials on coloring techniques, found on the Coloring Without Boundaries blog each day.   Make sure you stop by and visit.  Then, visit our Coloring Without Boundaries Facebook group, too.  For even more information and inspiration, check out the Lacy Sunshine Color N Craft Facebook Community.  

Thanks for stopping by today for a visit!  I have a very busy blog this week, so come back often!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges: 
Let's Color Linky Party -- ATG with a colored image
TTCRD -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. such a sweet image. great colouring. lovely papers too. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck,Theresa DT.
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so sweet. I like the ribbon and die cut on your card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing coloring, love her hair and those gorgeous flowers. Thanks so much for playing along in my Let's color linky party, hope you come join in again soon!

    ReplyDelete