Thursday, February 4, 2016

Mad About You -- for Star Stampz

It's time for a new challenge at Star Stampz Challenge Blog. Our theme for the next 2 weeks is " All About Love".   Ah, yes, perfect for Valentine's Day!

I used the adorable Star Stampz digi image 'Be My Valentine' to create this: 

I colored Be My Valentine with Copic markers, cut the image out with a die from Top Dog dies, and inked it with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distress in (while still in the die).  I created the card base with another Top Dog die from the same set.   The enamel sticker hearts are from my stash -- had them for years!  The sentiment is from Paper Wishes.  

I hope you can join us at Star Stampz Challenge blog for our All About Love challenge this next 2 weeks.  We have great prizes, and I'd love to see what you create! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- Feb Linky Party 
Unicorn Challenge -- Lots of Love

8 comments:

  1. Love the adorable image!Super cute card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little couple great coloring Julie.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #173-“Valentine” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wee friends look so happy. Great shapes and coloring. Thank you so much for joining our 219th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Your creation is inspiring and very much appreciated. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute well done TFS Craft Rocket Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Julie. Its fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie!
    This is SO cute. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I am so grateful for your participation, and I always enjoy seeing your creative art. Have a blessed week and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Thank you joining us over at Unicorn Challenge Blog. Look forward to seeing you again.

    hugs
    Tammi
    Unicorn Challenge Blog, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us. Hugs Traci DT Unicorn Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete