Saturday, July 16, 2016

Enjoy the Day -- for Great Impressions Stamps

Hello, and happy Saturday!

Great Impressions Stamps has an Anything Goes Challenge, and the inspiration for it this month is a Patriotic mood board.



All that red, white, and blue -- plus, those sparklers, put me in a very patriotic mood!

Using #F587 - Harry Blowing Seeds and #G483 Tags, I created this card...


I colored F587 - Harry Blowing Seeds (or in this case, sparklers) with Copic markers.  The tag was stamped with blue ink and fussy cut.

Papers for this card are digital, and were purchased from Snap Click Supply.  I cut the star shaped card base out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  

Great Impressions Stamps has an Anything Goes Challenge going on all month.  Come join the fun here!

Don't forget to visit the Great Impressions Stamps Store to see the other fun things Harry is doing, plus all the other wonderful Great Impressions Stamps.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art  - July Linky Party 
Not Just Cards -- Color Challenge & ATG
IDCB -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I like the way you used the star dies!
    Thank you for joining our ATG challenge at Through the craft room door!
    Hope to see you back next week!

    Aly DT member TTCRD
    www.stempelhus.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Julie thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry is so cute. I love the papers you used and the shape of the card. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge. Katie-DT Member

    ReplyDelete