Saturday, August 27, 2016

A Little Hello -- for Imagine That! Digis by Kris

I have a little extra something I'm posting this month for Imagine That! Digis by Kris.  I fell in love with this sweet image as soon as I saw it in the shop, I just had to color her up!

This is Emma, and I think she is just the sweetest thing!



I colored Emma with Copic markers, using bright, summery colors.  Then, I used some fun, bright papers from the Imagine That! Digi Stamp shop called Sunshine & Rain to create the card.  The sentiment is also from the Emma set.




The fancy card edges were created with dies from Hot off the Press.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.

I think she's just summery enough to enter in the signs ofsummer challenge at the Creative Playground, don't you?

Imagine That! Creative Playground -- signs of Summer
TTCRD -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party
Art By Miran Challenge -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
Outlawz Paper ala Mode Challenge -- ATG

5 comments:

  1. Such a PRETTY card Jules :) Love the use of this paper pack too and the border dies.... this just makes me SMILE *Ü* Thanks so much! Have a lovely weekend. xK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Digi's by Chris, this is a very cute one and a very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how pretty you colored the image especially the hat.
    Super cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I love your coloring, as always super job
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! That image is adorable and you colored it perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete