Tuesday, August 2, 2016

You Are Fabulous -- for Julia Spiri Challenge Blog

It's Tuesday, and we're starting a new challenge today on the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog.   The theme this month is "Vintage".  

Julia Spiri has MANY great images in her Etsy Shop that will work wonderfully for this challenge.   I used Marie Antoinette to create this:



I colored Marie Antoinette with Copic markers, then used several dies from Craftin' Desert Divas to cut out and back the image.  

The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company, cut out with a die from Paper Wishes.  Crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.

I hope you can join in on this month's vintage challenge at the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog.   You can win some of Julia's wonderful digis, and I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party
TTCRD -- ATG
Art by Miran -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. Great card Julie. Love the image and the layout. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door!
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Julie, Love the purple ribbon and the way you coloured her hair.Thank you for playing along with us at Artbymiran. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick DT

    ReplyDelete