Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Vacation! for Crafty Sentiments Designs

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments challenge blog.  It's also New Release week at Crafty Sentiments Designs and this card is created with one of this month's rubber stamps New Releases.  The challenge this week is Anything Goes!

For the Anything Goes challenge, I created this, using the rubber stamp Hotel Resort:


I colored the Crafty Sentiments Designs Hotel Resort image with Copic markers, then fussy cut it.  The tropical card was created on my Silhouette Cameo with a design I found at the Silhouette Design Store. 

I hope you can join us this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenges for our Anything Goes challenge.  There's also a Facebook challenge that goes all month.  Check out the other new releases this week, too, on the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog

3 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful card! Such a darling image!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is just too cute. Your card is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete