Sunday, October 1, 2017

Let It Snow (Please not YET!) for the 12 Months of Christmas

It's a new month, and that means it's time for a new challenge at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.   This month's theme is Anything Goes, as long as it's Christmas!  Yea!

We have 2 wonderful sponsors this month:  Pattie's Creations, and Decosse's Dynamite Doodles

I used a sweet image by Pattie's Creations to make this shaped card for the challenge, and paper pieced some Christmas papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.


This is Polar Bear Snow Globe.  I printed it first onto Kraft paper and colored it with Faber-Castell colored pencils.  Then, I printed it again on a piece of Decosse's Dynamite Doodles paper from the 12 Days of Christmas 2015 series and fussy cut the snow globe base, attaching it to the Kraft paper.  I then printed a 3rd copy of Polar Bear Snow Globe on copy paper, fussy cut that, and used it as a template to make the snow globe shaped card.  Once it was cut out, I glued the Polar Bear Snow Globe piece to the front, and Voila! my card was almost done!  All it needed was an appropriate sentiment. I found that at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The "Let it Snow" sentiment, complete with snow, tied the card all together.  I printed it on a piece of Decosse's Dynamite Doodles digital paper from Holiday Hoopla textured papers collection. 

I hope you join our "Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas" theme this month at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  We have wonderful sponsors, great prizes, and I'd love to see what you create!  

1 comment:

  1. Julie, your card is adorable. Love the snowglobe. I'm with you here in WI so not quite ready for snow yet either, hehehe

    ReplyDelete