Monday, November 13, 2017

Give Thanks -- for MHKDesigns

Fall greetings, fellow crafters, and happy Thanksgiving!  I am posting today on the MHKDesigns blog with a very meaningful card for me.  Thanksgiving, here in the US, isn't very far away, and I was thinking about the many things I have to be thankful for as I made this card.  A year ago tomorrow, I started chemo treatments.  Now, I am full remission.  Give thanks!!!!


I used the sentiment from the Funky Fall Foliage digital stamp set and made it the focal point of my card.  Papers on this card, also from MHKDesigns, are part of the Autumn Accents Digital Paper Pack.

MHKDesigns products used on this card:



Have you joined the MHKDesigns challenge yet this month?  It's anything goes if you use an MHKDesigns image.  You have a little more than 1/2 the month to link up, so please join us!  Check out the MHKDesigners & Friends Facebook group, too! 




4 comments:

  1. Loving the colours, super design!
    Hugs D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pretty pattern paper and bow! Beautiful! Happy to hear that you are well...Hugs.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, that card is so beautiful. Love your design. That is a GREAT reason to be thankful and blessed. We are all happy that you are in remission and around to enjoy life with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here we have listened to our customers who mostly want a colorful, patterned walking stick - something to match their personality! It's going to be with you wherever you might be going so why not?! We offer a vast range of colors and patterns with various handle shapes and stick lengths. We also offer various sized quad sticks for extra support when walking.

    ReplyDelete