Sunday, February 4, 2018

Jelly Bean Time! for Bloobel Stamps

My first Easter card of 2018!  This one is part of a "family" of stamps that Lisa Bloobel released this weekend, called eggheads.  They are all very cute and very funny.  You'll find that at Bloobel.com, along with all kind of other quirky, funny, gotta have digis to add to your collection.  Shop on!

I introduce you to Dog Egghead!



I colored Dog Egghead with Copic markers.  He definitely seems like he's an overeater to me, hence the computer generated sentiment!  I'm very glad my puppy, Gracie doesn't look like this!



Isn't she beautiful?  No Dog Egghead look for her!

I thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon creating with this digi from Bloobel Stamps.  Check out the store for yourself!  

1 comment:

  1. Julie, your card is adorable and so is your pup. I can see why your patients love her to visit she looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete