Saturday, April 14, 2018

You Give Me Wings -- Ike's Art Progressive Challenge

Happy Saturday!  We're in the midst of a winter storm warning, and it is really snowing!  I'm so ready for spring!

I was thinking spring when I colored this image from Ike's Art and created this card the last several days.  I was thinking butterflies and warmth!


This is Cute Fairy, and she's this month's progressive freebie at Ike's Art Facebook Challenge. If you haven't joined in yet, you can buy Cute Fairy for just $1, make something, then next month's image will be free.

I colored Cute Fairy with Copic markers.   The sentiment is from a stamp set from Rubbernecker Stamps.  

Papers on this card are from Close To My Heart.  I used a sketch from The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge on this card.

The metallic butterflies and ladybug are from Art -C.  

I hope to enter this card in the following challenges:
Ike's World Challenge -- ATG (spring photo)
D.L. Art -- April Linky Party
TTCRD -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch -- (from March 28)

6 comments:

  1. I love the cute fairy!! Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. My parents Anniversary party got canceled because of the snow and weather - yuk! Stay safe in your area!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fairy is cute, adorable and I love it. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks amazing and your card is very beautiful!
    Great design - Bravo!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next time and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi- DT
    Dots to Lines
    https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack ! So breathtaking.... your colouring rocks and those eyes - WoW !!!!! Thank you for using her and playing in the Progressive Challenge and thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges too.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete